GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
He's clipping the goalie with or without the push, should be no goal.
A bare touch that doesn't really affect a goalie's ability to make a save shouldn't be called 'goalie interference'. I'm all for protecting goalies from getting run over and taken out of the play, but this is very far from it.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
He WAS pushed but yea it was after he was already in the crease and after he'd already started to make contact with the glove.

But also there was a big enough gap that I could've seen them say he had time to reset.
i do have time for this argument
he did start off in the crease, but didn't interfere until he was checked so

iunno, I still lean goal.. and understand no goal

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
You would be wrong in this game. Rangers haven't had many chances at all.
But neither have Florida I'd say. Controlling play but most are relatively harmless shots. Rangers have had a couple breaksways and one timers

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
A bare touch that doesn't really affect a goalie's ability to make a save shouldn't be called 'goalie interference'. I'm all for protecting goalies from getting run over and taken out of the play, but this is very far from it.
Affecting the goalies lateral movement is very much interfering with their ability to make a save.

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
But neither have Florida I'd say. Controlling play but most are relatively harmless shots. Rangers have had a couple breaksways and one timers
yeah the rangers have had 14 shots midway through the 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad