GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
nah. Good contrast. Messier shares knowledge and experience with winning cups.......PK clowns around and shares fashion tips.
Both are good sports about it all.
I don’t watch them much, but earlier in the season I got the feeling Mess wanted to choke him out right on set. It seemed awkward.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Tremendous coaching by Maurice, Rangers are being neutralized. Great defensive game by the Panthers.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I prefer Anson and Hank on TNT broadcasts, just cause it's better insight than your uncle who accidentally made the show.
Agreed. Biz has grown on me too, and is a great foil for Hank. Biz can be a clown, and Hank his slick smart self.

It works, the whole panel can joke around. Mess and PK is like anti-chemistry
TNT just gets it, ESPN is still stuck in their own world. They've never adapted to the internet era. They grabbed PK as a desperate attempt to cater to the youths but paired him with a lump of coal. At least it's not Chelios and Mess still, that was a terrible joke.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
If the rangers can score it will be huge for their confidence considering how this game has gone so far. If the cats score again I don't see bob giving up 2 with the way his defense is currently playing.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
TNT just gets it, ESPN is still stuck in their own world. They've never adapted to the internet era. They grabbed PK as a desperate attempt to cater to the youths but paired him with a lump of coal. At least it's not Chelios and Mess still, that was a terrible joke.
Agree. Mess is Potvin in AA.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Bobrovski is Belorussian? lol since when? I mean when you tells someones BIO get it right.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Hate the post whistle camera work, close shots of a player away from the action while a scrum is happening. I wanna see all the action, not someone doing zero.

Reactions: lextune

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
If the rangers can score it will be huge for their confidence considering how this game has gone so far. If the cats score again I don't see bob giving up 2 with the way his defense is currently playing.
Next goal wins

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Sorry Rangers but this had to be done....

8qys4q.jpg

Reactions: Tofveve

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
From a neutral fan, this game is horrendous to watch. This is not a shot at either team, just zero entertainment here.

This is no more exciting than a dull, Tuesday night game in November.

Reactions: lextune

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
From a neutral fan, this game is horrendous to watch. This is not a shot at either team, just zero entertainment here.

This is no more exciting than a dull, Tuesday night game in November.
Panther fans call that hockey. And there are dozens of them. Dozens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad