GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Lollol lol yes they do. The list is bogus, they go from a felidaes to a period of pantherae and then back to a felidaes and then switch again. I call shenanigans on this list :rolly:

....Man, they need to drop the puck soon
But hey, I managed to get you guys to 1730hrs, no one got banned, no hurt feelings. And we had a great and educational conversation. :sarcasm:

df8d2234-dc38-4edc-82bd-c8c7b7399f9a_text.gif

Reactions: Ratsreign

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Why do we let partisans create these board-wide gameday threads? Dude is obviously a rags partisan and didn't hide it. There should at least be pressure to hide it.
Carolina started a few game time threads last series and myself and many Rangers fan joked with them about it. Not everyone needs safe spaces.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Its 7:53 and the screen on ESPN says puck drop is in 36 minutes....like what are we even doing here boys Jesus Christ figure it out. Surely that's not true
8:00 is tv broadcast start time, puck drop always is after the time stated. Tricksters!

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Re the whole panther thing, it's worth noting that the Rangers' name is screwy as well - the team is named after its founder, who was called Tex. Which led to Texas Rangers -> NY Rangers. We're named after something in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad