ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
This should be quite the series.

CM0yEMJWoAA0DFW.jpg

Reactions: Summer Rose

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Both are part of the Pantherinae subfamily. Whats more weird is Lions, Tigers, Leopards, Jaguars are all Pantherinae and Cheetahs are not. They are Felinae with Cougars.
Not what I was expecting to read when I came to this thread, but I'm not upset about it.

This should be a good series, I'm excited for it. Pulling for the Rags but if the Panthers win I'll be happy for Barkov, dude can play.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Both are part of the Pantherinae subfamily. Whats more weird is Lions, Tigers, Leopards, Jaguars are all Pantherinae and Cheetahs are not. They are Felinae with Cougars.
I try not to take offense when I hear it said that panthers (cougar, mountain lion, puma, catamount....) are a members of the “lesser cat” family.

Lions, tigers, and leopards, oh my! also jaguars being the “great” cats.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
No but the goddamn Iguanas have overrun the entire state. Things are a menace.
Fukking idiots who want pet reptiles, until they don’t anymore :thumbd:

I should probably add that when hurricane Andrew (‘92) ripped through south FL, a lot of things got loose that had never been roaming free before.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Fukking idiots who want pet reptiles, until they don’t anymore :thumbd:
The population explosion of Iguanas has been downright amazing over the last 10 years. Sonsuvabitches are everywhere. I had one in my house a couple weeks ago. Had to save the jerk from getting shredded by my dog. They should just change the state animal to one of those green bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad