Canada
@hangman005 is not replaceable!
N9Wgov@facebook.gif

Found one!

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's actually a pretty good word to describe a fan who lets that color how they post about/react to something. Look it up. Not my fault you have the vocabulary of a caveman.
To use big words for the sake of it is platitudinous, my good man.

To understand levity requires wisdom.

Also, cavemen aren't real. You're referring to early hominins who mostly didn't live in caves. They had an expansive vocabulary, both written and spoken, although it wasn't language as we conceptualize it because it was 70,000 years ago.

Any other questions?

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.

Also, cavemen aren't real. You're referring to early hominins who mostly didn't live in caves. They had an expansive vocabulary, both written and spoken, although it wasn't language as we conceptualize it because it was 70,000 years ago.

Any other questions?
You missed the synergistic entangled relationship by utilizing appellations of supreme magnitude in convoluted endeavor to project intellect of superior nature but conversely it's nature being contradictory to the stated objective.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You missed the synergistic entangled relationship by utilizing appellations of supreme magnitude in convoluted endeavor to project intellect of superior nature but conversely it's nature being contradictory to the stated objective.
No, that's not what happened.

I utilized appellations of supreme magnitude to project intellect of superior nature, in order to demonstrate, in fact, intellect of a super nature quod erat demonstrandum,

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.

I utilized appellations of supreme magnitude to project intellect of superior nature, in order to demonstrate, in fact, intellect of a super nature quod erat demonstrandum,
I must express my profound admiration for the exceptional manifestation of your intellectual prowess, which, like a radiant beacon amidst the nebulous expanse of cognitive inquiry, illuminates the labyrinthine corridors of thought with unparalleled brilliance.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not sure if I should feel smarter or dumbererer in this thread
Both.
I must express my profound admiration for the exceptional manifestation of your intellectual prowess, which, like a radiant beacon amidst the nebulous expanse of cognitive inquiry, illuminates the labyrinthine corridors of thought with unparalleled brilliance.
Hell yeah :5:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Any other questions?

Whats any of this have to do with the subfamilys Pantherinae and Felinae?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

m2AoOx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad