GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoDaLuz

Jun 1, 2007
Jersey
All jokes aside....we are 1 good period away from winning this game.Go out there and take it,boys
1000012700.gif

Reactions: duhmetreE

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Looks like Laviolettes going to the Gallant well of Hurricane Katrina-ing the forward lines without any tactical adjustments or changes to the D

Reactions: CLW

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Down 1-0 in Game 1 and lots picking their players to be banished.

I don't want Lindgren banished, well maybe I do, but he got away with 3 blatant holds, Two were on one shift.
The organization (and fans) are obsessed with him because if how much heart, dedication and passion he plays with. Guy just looks like he's trying really hard. But he's been soo bad. You have to get out until the player gets even worse.

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I love it when people say the Rangers aren’t playing their game. The Rangers adapt to the team they play against a lot of times and play to that level. Rangers are currently adjusting. They’ll get better. They may lose this game, doesn’t mean the series is over.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
We need to adjust.

This isn't Carolina who just don't defend at all.

We had more grease going against Washington. Need more shots on net.

I honestly thought we'd play with much more tempo, but we seem fine slowing it down for no good reason?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
We need to adjust.

This isn't Carolina who just don't defend at all.

We had more grease going against Washington. Need more shots on net.
RIght? Carolina is strangely all offensive. Florida, with much better scorers than Carolina, are way more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad