GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
We lose this game and Kakko might be in the press box for him on Friday
Seems that way. Didn’t get a lot of ice time there. Thought he’s been one of our better players. Led the first breakaway. Couple needs passes that led to other chances.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
high flips, create footraces, and shoot the stupid puck as soon as your in a position to. everybody else get to the net. you have to make florida try to control chaos. they can't
The antithesis of how they like to play, tough to make that adjustment mid playoffs. Florida isn’t going to chase and give us a chance to switch or attack East-west.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
They aren’t even playing 4 lines. Might as well play Rempe and rotate Chytil through the lineup

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
OMG, they're so critical of the Rangers and we're only down one goal. Oh and by the way scoring chances are 7-7. Yeah we're playing like crap and yeah we need to step it up a little bit, but this is how the Rangers go sometimes. You watch, we'll have a great third period and win 2 or 3-1.
Just don't give up the second goal.

Reactions: deathb4disco

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Down 1-0 in Game 1 and lots picking their players to be banished.

I don't want Lindgren banished, well maybe I do, but he got away with 3 blatant holds. Two were on one shift.

Reactions: CasusBelli

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
The thing is, Florida is playing their game, Rangers are not playing theirs. That is what they are talking about. FLA being up 1-0 and doing what seems to be just enough is HOW THEY WIN.
Rangers standard of play is different. Not saying it's better or they are better than Florida, but this is a normal winning formula for the Panthers. So yeah, Rangers should be dragged but it's not out of reach.

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
I've seen about enough of Wennberg. Put Chytil at center between Cuylle and Kakko and roll a 4th line of Goodrow, Rempe and Vesey.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
OMG, they're so critical of the Rangers and we're only down one goal. Oh and by the way scoring chances are 7-7. Yeah we're playing like crap and yeah we need to step it up a little bit, but this is how the Rangers go sometimes. You watch, we'll have a great third period and win 2 or 3-1.
Just don't give up the second goal.
Again, I'll quote if true

It won't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad