GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
still, i am thrilled we aren't playing Carolina anymore. I really hate watching us play that team, it just isn't fun for me. This isn't "fun"either, but it's more like "whatever". I need more whatever for my stress

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
I'm not being negative but I think the awfulness that we are seeing is a byproduct of not closing the canes out quicker. There are a lot of players that did not skate at all for 3 or 4 days to rest physical ailments. They needed all that time and rest. If the team used the canes in 4 or 5 then you have the time to rest and also have a chance to have a couple practices to be sharp and ready. That is the value of those series. I understand that the cats just played a six game series, but their theme game is not as reliant on crisp hockey as NYR is. And let's be serious, what we're watching right now is the same thing that we watched for five periods in games five and six of the canes series. The team needs to get their shit together bc this series could be a mess really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad