Eastside Hockey Manager - Part X Patch 1.5 Edition! (April 22nd Open Beta)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Holy shit. I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 3OT’s. Are you able to see the TOI for the goaltenders in the box score?
EDM goalie had 180:43, but there were also 12 penalties on them (CBJ had 13...which was CAR-level bad 1 for 12, PK was 10/13). Looks like Foegele must have gotten the GWG because he's the only one not listed on the Boxscore

1718065014436.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
EDM goalie had 180:43, but there were also 12 penalties on them (CBJ had 13...which was CAR-level bad 1 for 12, PK was 10/13). Looks like Foegele must have gotten the GWG because he's the only one not listed on the Boxscore

View attachment 881330
That would tell me you just missed the ending, which was 43 seconds into the 7th OT, maybe slightly later if the goalie was pulled for an extra attacker.

That has to go into the EHM Hall of Fame. What does the daily score screen look like?

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
That would tell me you just missed the ending, which was 43 seconds into the 7th OT, maybe slightly later if the goalie was pulled for an extra attacker.

That has to go into the EHM Hall of Fame. What does the daily score screen look like?
I'd say probably add 2-3 min for goalie pulled on 13 delayed penalties too. Which screen are you referring to as "daily score"?

1718065476910.png

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Pivot updated for free agent frenzy! Surprise!

General Updates:
  • Initial release for 2024-25 season, not completely tested, please report any issues!
  • All playable and notable background leagues updated and refreshed.
  • Several leagues and league structures updated for 2024-25 with placeholder schedules.
  • All North American junior 2024 draft classes processed (CHL Import Draft will be patched in sometime after 7/3)
  • Cleaned up player rights
  • Non-player staff re-rated
NHL Updates:
  • Free agent frenzy ready!
  • Arizona Coyotes inactivated and added Utah Yeti (the likely name)
  • 2024-25 schedule to be patched in after release on 7/2
  • 2024 draft class processed and updated
  • 2025-26 draft classes refreshed and updated
  • New Prospect Generator sheet for 2009+ born players
I'll patch in the NHL and other league schedules as they are released as well as the CHL import draft. This is lightly tested so please let me know if there is any weirdness!

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011

General Updates:
  • Initial release for 2024-25 season, not completely tested, please report any issues!
  • Several leagues and league structures updated for 2024-25 with placeholder schedules.
  • All North American junior 2024 draft classes processed (CHL Import Draft will be patched in sometime after 7/3)
NHL Updates:
I'll patch in the NHL and other league schedules as they are released as well as the CHL import draft. This is lightly tested so please let me know if there is any weirdness!
you are the GOAT

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

General Updates:
NHL Updates:
Awesome man, thank you!

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I may pull this database, some weirdness going on with the scraping tool, some players have incorrect nationalities, positions and are set to wrong teams. Might be database wide. I'm looking into it.

Found the issue, was a bad import on my end from a scrape of the 2025 Draft Center page on EP, will work on fixing these players and patch.

Last edited:

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Hi, i got the editor and i wonder if theres a way to make the nhl top scorer stats as realistic as possible. Edit the goalies attributes?
There's a lot of variables to it but lowering goalie consistency and probably reducing the top Current Ability to 160 for goalies would help. We will do more tweaking and testing before the first official release in October.

Reactions: erikhamren

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
There's a lot of variables to it but lowering goalie consistency and probably reducing the top Current Ability to 160 for goalies would help. We will do more tweaking and testing before the first official release in October.
Will you be patching the FA signings before October?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad