Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Is there a way in the BK sim to change (I know this might be a longshot) Petey being drafted into the Canucks swapped vice versa e.g.

In the 2017 draft the Canucks (apparently had Makar ranked first and Petey ranked second and Hischier 3rd in that draft) so I was wondering if it was possible to play without Petey and to play with Makar in the sim :O (w/o trades)

I just want to see what I could do with the team if we had Horvat, Hughes, Makar, Boeser

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Is there a way in the BK sim to change (I know this might be a longshot) Petey being drafted into the Canucks swapped vice versa e.g.

In the 2017 draft the Canucks (apparently had Makar ranked first and Petey ranked second and Hischier 3rd in that draft) so I was wondering if it was possible to play without Petey and to play with Makar in the sim :O (w/o trades)

I just want to see what I could do with the team if we had Horvat, Hughes, Makar, Boeser

Pretty sure you can do that with the editor.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO

You can’t swap player teams in the editor it causes issues. Easiest thing is just to human GM both teams and trade although I know thats not exactly what you want.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Weird, didn't fix the issue, this might be a game bug unless someone knows otherwise:

View attachment 278107

Interesting some teams are correct, look...

upload_2019-11-17_19-6-4.png

upload_2019-11-17_19-6-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-17_19-5-49.png
    upload_2019-11-17_19-5-49.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Thats strange. No gold for Slovakia at WCH, Olympics or World Cup. One for Swiss. And even Finland had very very few gold medals. And even silver and bronze are very rare to see by Finland.
And no big surprise by WJC? Aka Kazakhstan winning title?

To see more WJC suprises you need to play in Europe. Back in EHM 07 days when played in DEL, Germany won like five or six medals in 10-12 years at WJC's and little bit less at WC's. Same happened with GBR (won WJC once), when I had their league as selected.

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Is your game alreadu started or you planned doing a new one?
I was planning to do a new start haha if it came to it.

Also another question for everyone, what's the highest amount of points you've seen one player score in a single season

filip85

Feb 7, 2017

Also another question for everyone, what's the highest amount of points you've seen one player score in a single season

In EHM 1, around 120-ish

In EHM 2007 Kovalchuk once scored 150 (he played for AI controled team)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

If you do a new start, you can change them using the editor. It only bugs if you do it in-game.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I can confirm.

Don't create new players in-game save. Only renamed someone else players if you want new players in game.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
To see more WJC suprises you need to play in Europe. Back in EHM 07 days when played in DEL, Germany won like five or six medals in 10-12 years at WJC's and little bit less at WC's. Same happened with GBR (won WJC once), when I had their league as selected.

Can confirm, I did play in Germany and Germany won WJC in the early 2020s

Reactions: pukovnik

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
37 year Josi has 106 points through 69 games (17g 89a) and leads the league in scoring. Might be the craziest season I have ever seen from a player

EDIT: not a bad year, +69 might be a record as well

josi season.png

josi history.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamParrot

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk

If you browse this thread, or the older one, you can find players listed with 100+ goals and 200+ points. But i think, that were players created by editor.

In my long running game, there was occasionally to see a 60+ goals seasons. But very few.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
So, with FM 20 out, now it is time of the year when we are (hopelessly) expecting 1.5 update...

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts

Im sure if you view the EHM07 threads (or even on TBL) there were some players that claimed they could get 150-200+ points with players. Kovalchuk + Ovi + Fedorov was a line that could potentially do it

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If you browse this thread, or the older one, you can find players listed with 100+ goals and 200+ points. But i think, that were players created by editor.

In my long running game, there was occasionally to see a 60+ goals seasons. But very few.

If you coach games yourself, you can get crazy high totals. I would not be surprised if someone ended up getting 200+.

Reactions: AdamParrot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad