Early career: Nazar, Zellweger, Kulich

Who will have the best early career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thierry

May 30, 2006
Montreal
I want to settle an argument with a friend.

Those three look ready to have their first full season in the NHL next season and I'm wondering what HFB think will have the best start of a career.

Kulich might not start with the big club but he seems so promising! There is also Savoie and Benson on the Sabres that will want to eat minutes. Last year I felt like he was the best of the three with the crazy AHL playoffs he had but the following year, statistically speaking, he didn't really change gear, so I'm wondering.

Being a member of the Hawks, Nazar will definitely have ice time and that could play in his favour. He had a good last year in Michigan but he's a little bit on the smaller size.

But personally, I think Zellweger is more interesting. I didn't watch all his games in Anaheim but he looked quite dynamic and his size didn't seem to be a huge factor. His pedigree is also impressive. Best D in the W for two years and best D in the CHL and he had a great first year in the AHL! I'm high on the kid, but depending who ANA is drafting + Mintyukov, maybe Luneau, he won't see as much time as he could ?

So? What do you guys think?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad