Dzingel, Baillargeon among Ottawa Senators prospects to have strong 2013-14 seasons

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

A number of Ottawa Senators prospects came into their own during the 2013-14 season. Curtis Lazar was the best among them, leading the Edmonton Oil Kings to a WHL championship, and a berth in the 2014 Memorial Cup.

In the AHL, Binghamton defensemen Mark Borowiecki, Fredrik Claesson, and Chris Wideman all performed well but were not able to carry the Senators past the first round of the playoffs. Matt Puempel proved he can score goals on the professional stage, and Ryan Dzingel will look to do the same next year. Mike Hoffman and Buddy Robinson are two forwards with valuable skillsets, still battling to establish themselves as well-rounded players.… read more

More...

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Very good. Always encouraging reading about the young guys' success

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
Of those names mentioned I think only Boro, Claesson, and Hoffman have a solid future with the team. Others I can give or take.

I'm starting to come around on Puempel. Sounds like Richardson has worked hard to make him a well rounded player while keeping his goal scoring high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad