Dylan Larkin Point projection/ranking this season?

Larkin Point projection ranking/position

• Total voters

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I am not drinking as much Larkin juice as most here. I’m going to guess he scores at a 55 or 60 point pace. Just outside the top 30 for centers.

Lol, you drink more of that juice than anyone else on the board plus you are mixing it with vodka.

This is without checking the stats.
I think that 55-60 points would put him top 10, not outside top 30 as you say. And another thing is there is no way he passes 50 points this season.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Lol, you drink more of that juice than anyone else on the board plus you are mixing it with vodka.

This is without checking the stats.
I think that 55-60 points would put him top 10, not outside top 30 as you say. And another thing is there is no way he passes 50 points this season.
When people use the term "pace" they usually mean pro-rated for a full 82 game season. Like when I said Bobby Ryan would pace at 40 points this season.... basically mean 0.5 ppg.

A lot of people do that because injuries happen. Quit frankly I think Dylan was playing with an injury, he looked good out there yesterday. Coast to coast and a drop pass to Fabbri for the goal. Haven't seen that from D-Boss in a long time.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
When people use the term "pace" they usually mean pro-rated for a full 82 game season. Like when I said Bobby Ryan would pace at 40 points this season.... basically mean 0.5 ppg.

A lot of people do that because injuries happen. Quit frankly I think Dylan was playing with an injury, he looked good out there yesterday. Coast to coast and a drop pass to Fabbri for the goal. Haven't seen that from D-Boss in a long time.
Again. The term pace is something what I expect that 90% of this board should know. I think I learned the term pace and what it means for at least 20 years ago.
If a player scores 5 goals in his first 10 games we all know that he is on pace to score 41 goals that season. That is not something one should consider to be a genius for, it is very basic hockey knowledge.
At this moment Larkin is on pace for 30ish points this season which puts him in 50-60 place among centres in the league.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Again. The term pace is something what I expect that 90% of this board should know. I think I learned the term pace and what it means for at least 20 years ago.
If a player scores 5 goals in his first 10 games we all know that he is on pace to score 41 goals that season. That is not something one should consider to be a genius for, it is very basic hockey knowledge.
At this moment Larkin is on pace for 30ish points this season which puts him in 50-60 place among centres in the league.

My most sincere apologies for leaving out "over an 82 game season" after the word "pace". I figured it would have been inferred when I stated that in my last sentence that he would finish outside of the top 30 centers, which comes out to about a 55ish point full season.

Would you have felt better if I had said that he was going to score 0.67073171 points per game instead?

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
My most sincere apologies for leaving out "over an 82 game season" after the word "pace". I figured it would have been inferred when I stated that in my last sentence that he would finish outside of the top 30 centers, which comes out to about a 55ish point full season.

Would you have felt better if I had said that he was going to score 0.67073171 points per game instead?
It was clear what you meant, don't worry about it.

Reactions: RedWingzz

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Lol, sure.
Was obvious to me. All the clues are within one single quote, one single sentence.
"I am not drinking as much Larkin juice as most here. I’m going to guess he scores at a 55 or 60 point pace. Just outside the top 30 for centers."
Obviously 1 point per game and "outside top 30" contradict each other, so the only possibility is he's talking about pace on an 82-game season.
Continuing to act all confused only makes you look bad. Not him.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Who needs noise cancelling head phones...filters can be applied to the internet & a preemptive filter for the castle.

(not @ anybody in particular)

upload_2021-3-18_19-24-10.png

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
To have some sense of humour should be a criteria to discuss anything at all.

Erne is on pace to score 30 goals after the 2 last game. We can trade Mantha now.
Getting closer to 40 pt pace now.

I'm OK with trading Mantha, this team can't afford to have a player that doesn't want to play every game. Right now I'd rather trade Mantha and keep Ryan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad