Dylan Guenther scores the first goal for the Utah HC!

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The franchise has been sniffing at being good for a few years so they certainly could break through this year, but I think some of you are putting a lot of stock in a win over Chicago who I think will not be a very good team this year.

It’s never too early for hot takes!

In all seriousness, you are correct of course - I’m not sure that the franchise is even a playoff team yet, given the competition in the West…but they are gonna be fun and they are going to score a lot of goals this year. Keller-Schmaltz and Cooley-Guenther are both dynamic duos and they’ve got a lot of interesting pieces to fit around them and Sergachev joining Durzi in providing offense from the back end.

Reactions: Derailed75

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
It’s never too early for hot takes!

In all seriousness, you are correct of course - I’m not sure that the franchise is even a playoff team yet, given the competition in the West…but they are gonna be fun and they are going to score a lot of goals this year. Keller-Schmaltz and Cooley-Guenther are both dynamic duos and they’ve got a lot of interesting pieces to fit around them and Sergachev joining Durzi in providing offense from the back end.
They are getting close you are correct, should be a lot of fun to be one of their fans.

Toby91ca

Oct 17, 2022
Good shot, especially getting it off in that position, but I have no idea how the goalie didn't stop that....it was close to the middle of the net, he wasn't screened.....it simply went right through him

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Lots of good things to celebrate for Utah. :)

First goal, no one wanted to be the one. Shared by whole crew.

When they play Chicago, it's Hawk - uTAH.
When they play Florida, it's flute time. (FLA-UTA)

So much fun :) And the fans are good sports.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad