Value of: Dylan Cozens to the Flames

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Trading Andersson for anyone right now seems crazy to me.

Guys too good. I think they have to wait for the summer and offer a huge contract.

That seems like the best plan as an outsider. And if contract negotiations go poorly, he is likely to garner an excellent return since he is a right hand shot 1D.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
That seems like the best plan as an outsider. And if contract negotiations go poorly, he is likely to garner an excellent return since he is a right hand shot 1D.
Yep, retain half and thats probably the best contract in the league.

I hope he resigns though

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Don't see a deal right now. You'd want him for 25 cents on the dollar, and the 13 year drought Sabres literally can't afford that kind of beating in a trade again.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
According to some of the Flames fans-with-ties Calgary has been sniffing around Krebs which makes a lot more sense given the contract status of Cozens. What would a Krebs deal look like from a Buffalo POV?

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
According to some of the Flames fans-with-ties Calgary has been sniffing around Krebs which makes a lot more sense given the contract status of Cozens. What would a Krebs deal look like from a Buffalo POV?
Ask again in 25-30 games. It's tough to tell how much Lindy likes him / if he's in on merit (I think he is), or because of injuries.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Something around Andersson for Cozens might have made some sense before the Sabres traded Mittelstadt. Now as it stands, they don't have the center depth to be able to trade Cozens
This is accurate.

I've felt for a long time that Cozens belongs at wing, not C. With Mitts gone, the Sabres can't realistically make that move. Ditto for trading him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad