Confirmed Signing with Link: [UTA] D Sean Durzi signs extension with the Utah Hockey Club (4 years, $6M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
They have to get to the floor, yes, but man that is a lot.

I like them getting Sergachev and Marino in a vacuum but that's $18mil towards three guys in short order.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
He 's a glass cannon, but he's a pretty good glass cannon
1719782866446.png

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
This contract would make for a fascinating “blind taste test” if you didn’t know his name and didn’t have a preconceived notion about him and only knew his age, his stats, his role/usage and his ability to carry it out at a high level for his team last season.

I think people would surprise themselves. It is a heavy contract, no doubt. But he’s evolved into a pretty darn important player for that franchise.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Main issue with this deal is they are paying him based on the fact he just got almost half his points on the powerplay last year. But during this contract he won't be playing pp1 because sergachev is now in Utah. So kind of overpaying for the part of his game they won't be using.

Reactions: jiggy35

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I don’t think people realize how good he was for the Coyotes last year. Maybe a 1 mil per over paid, but it eats 2 years of UFA.
so amazing on a lottery team haha. the way you talk about him as if he proplled the coyotes into the playoffs.

fcpremix88

Mar 9, 2007
Tampa
An offensive defenseman got paid after producing offense and leading his team in ice time. I’m shocked so many of you are shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00