GDT: Ducks vs. Devils | 1-16-15 9PM Central | 2003 was a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That was the best defensive game we've played in ages. I didn't really think anyone had a bad game. The only time the Devils got any sustained pressure was when Lovejoy and Vatanen got stuck on the ice together.

Jonathan Bernier on Devils game: "I thought Devils played great. Ducks got one PP goal (basically doesn't count) and a few lucky ones. It was basically a tie game, 2-1 at worst."

Maybe if Nelson Mandela was in his prime and suited up for the Devils they would have won...

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Bork is a black hole. Any line he is on = immediate suckage.

Jackman better be in the lineup tomorrow.
He needs to alternate between press box and fourth line.

Yea, Jackman better be in, instead of Bork.

That was the best defensive game we've played in ages. I didn't really think anyone had a bad game. The only time the Devils got any sustained pressure was when Lovejoy and Vatanen got stuck on the ice together.
Best one defensively since games vs Stars and Avs at the end of Oct and beginning of Nov.

Maybe if Nelson Mandela was in his prime and suited up for the Devils they would have won...
Yes, he's the missing piece.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Whole team played real good IMO. Nice to see Silver with a couple of goals, and Magnus with yet another impressive game.

getzforfighting*

tonight (praying)

Maroon-Getz-Perry
Bels-Kesler-Palms
Cogs-Thompson-Silf
DSP-Rakell-Jackman

Thompson and Rakell could possibly swap, but Im not comfortable with Cogs-Rakell-Silf against a physical kings team.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Eddie just killed me, perfect caption lol.

Great game last night, nice to see so many of the struggling guys getting on the score sheet, hopefully it was a needed offensive confidence builder. Defense looked good as well, Hampus and Cam stood out and really seemed to take command of things at times, love the confidence. Bryz still has me watching with clinched cheeks, hopefully he benefited from an easy win. Perry is looking better with each game as well, he was skating much more confidently last night, though every time he gets bumped I gasp.

Overall, I'm not sure there was an easier cakewalk of a win. Not going to get too carried away pumping tires, but this was a much needed feel good win, especially after the TO game it was great that there was no letting up.

Now beat LA, ruin Blake's day and make mine!

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
461655038_slide.jpg

A third Devils fans, thid Ducks fans, third empty seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2