Ducks TV For Next Season( What channel?)

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I don't have cable either but I have an HD antenna (cheap and small) I hang from a window (inside between the blinds and the glass) and it picks up 64 local channels. Have you looked into that? (I also bought a Tivo box and can record anything for later viewing.)
I haven’t looked into that, didn’t even know that was possible to be honest. And it’s compatible with smart tv’s?

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Its just a digital antenna with an hdmi cable. It plugs into any monitor/tv with hdmi inputs.
Local stations/networks affiliates broadcast over the air digital signals.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I don't have cable either but I have an HD antenna (cheap and small) I hang from a window (inside between the blinds and the glass) and it picks up 64 local channels. Have you looked into that? (I also bought a Tivo box and can record anything for later viewing.)

I'm out of range for over-the-air HD. Now, if I'm in Covina, then there is an excessive amount of over-the-air HD channels.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I haven’t looked into that, didn’t even know that was possible to be honest. And it’s compatible with smart tv’s?
It should be. It's just a coax cable that plugs into the back of a box or the TV. Just make sure your TV has an antenna receptacle on the back somewhere.

I bought mine at Best Buy years ago. Buy it and try it. If it doesn't work just return it. It does depend on where you are and your line of sight to Mt Wilson, where the signals come from. Once in a while on a channel or two the signal gets wonky and I have to mess with the antenna in the window.

Reactions: ScarTroy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad