Prospect Info: Beckett Sennecke

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
One more OHL season then into the pros for Senneke. He is going to have to live in the gym over the next few years

And eat plenty of burgers and steaks. He's tall though, at least that's in place.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I’m terrible with this stuff so hopefully I linked the timestamp right. If it didn’t it’s for 1 hour 21 minutes in. Nice little move on Cutter and then snipes it.

Edit: nvm I have no idea what I’m doing. If you want to see it it’s from the Duck my life livestream of the scrimmage.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
And eat plenty of burgers and steaks. He's tall though, at least that's in place.
If he was under Gary Roberts, this would not fly. Roberts says to avoid red meat as it is the hardest to digest. But then again, PK Subban was known for eating steaks before games so he had a decent career although rather short.

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have not watched much of this kid. Really need to start paying more attention to these 1st round picks. But, until they step into at least the AHL, it’s hard for me to keep track of their progress. Cutter Gauthier was a different situation that was a must watch for me.

Reactions: Kalv

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I’d think this season not very likely, but next I bet they do what they tried to do with Luneau this season.
It would be kinda crazy if he wasn’t in the NHL full time in his D+2. I think Dylan Strome is the last 3rd overall who wasn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was heavily load managed but I’d be pretty surprised if they didn’t want him in the NHL by then unless something goes horribly wrong in this upcoming season

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
It would be kinda crazy if he wasn’t in the NHL full time in his D+2. I think Dylan Strome is the last 3rd overall who wasn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was heavily load managed but I’d be pretty surprised if they didn’t want him in the NHL by then unless something goes horribly wrong in this upcoming season
Yeah I just see no need to rush him. I’m 100% for it if he’s ready and has put on the necessary weight. If they do have it in the plans to have him up next season though, then might as well get him his 9 this season so they can see what they want him to focus on. I just think he’s such a string bean right now he’s got a while to grow into that frame, and I’m not sure 1 year is enough time.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I think he will. Drysdale ,Carlsson and mctavish all played at 18 so I suspect that Beckett will get 9 games with a few scratches mixed in for intense weight training and a diet optimized for mass gain

I’ll bet he will. Extended rookie camp on a team not playing for anything this year. Sell a few more tickets, jerseys, nachos and beers.
Yeah I'm starting to think he will too. Starting to think he should be penciled into the opening day lineup.

Could go with something like this

Killorn-Carlsson-Zegras
Vatrano-McTavish-Terry
Gauthier-Strome-Sennecke

Breaks in our two start young wingers lower in the lineup with a vet at center and gives us a pretty intriguing top 9 to start the season with. Fabbri takes his spot once he goes back/when he's scratched

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad