Ducks name Radko Gudas captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Everything I've read and heard is that Gudas is an A+ good guy off the ice, in the community, and to the fans of the market he plays in. I've also read he works his ass off. And as we know he plays like a miserable bastard.

Seems like a good choice to me?
Yep he’s great off the ice and in the community, seems to really have embraced being the leader of a young roster on and off the ice.

It’s the right choice more than a good choice(but not a bad choice by any means)

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
F_o5xBjXAAAfVaQ.jpg

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Classy enough to eat up all that salary and get the team nowhere in 7 years. The ducks will do more under Gudas than the entire Tavares saga with the Laughs, not that it's a high bar.

The Gudas lead ducks are going to eliminate the Lightning in a playoff series, twice?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ducks were actually better on defense last year, Gudas was a reason for that, but their major issue is scoring. Plus the injuries last year were what led them to another bottom 5 finish. If they stay healthy, can see them finally getting out of the cellar and becoming a decent team. May be at least another year for playoffs though, but I like the idea of Gudas leading the way. Leadership was lacking in that room since Getzlaf retired.

Reactions: Kalv

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
This thread is proof noone knows shit about the Ducks.

Like 90% of Ducks fans think this is a perfect choice. Main board is full of people making fun of it. And most of the Ducks fans that didn't want Gudas wanted Zegras just for the plot lol.

He is a perfect short term captain while their young guys just focus on getting better. In 2-3 years Leo/McT/Cutter/someone else will be ready to step into the role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad