Ducks name Radko Gudas captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
Let's tune in for a live reaction

1726765875646.png

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Foligno and Gudas as Captains in 2024...what a time to be alive.

I'm really puzzled by these decisions.

Like, maybe the respective organizations feel they have chosen the best man for the job, and maybe they are right.

But I feel like in these cases the best man is no man, and they should just go with all A's until a legit candidate emerges.

Derek MacKenzie with the Panthers is a recent example. Seems unnecessary when there's a good chance you could replace him within a year.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Foligno, okay. He’s paid his dues, seems like a good leader.

Gudas is one of the biggest POS in the league. Undeserving and embarrassing.

You do know he was previously a captain right?

Heavily disagree. John at least is a classy guy. Like naming Sean Avery your captain

Classy enough to eat up all that salary and get the team nowhere in 7 years. The ducks will do more under Gudas than the entire Tavares saga with the Laughs, not that it's a high bar.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Gudas is great, no surprise the most butthurt comes from the fans of the softest team in the league.
I think he’s the right choice for the job…. Especially with PV and Cronin…. They brought him in to change the culture and show what type of culture we want.

Pv wants a culture that makes leaf fans cry, and I think he accomplished that with this move

He’s been a great leader on and off the ice for a young Anaheim team and he is the one player on the roster last year that kept other teams honest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad