Ducks & Kings to Unveil New Logos

DrandonBudinsky

Black & Blueshirts
Mar 15, 2022
SADisonSquareGarden
9E51AF17-7BFB-4061-A44A-280D353FC7D7.jpeg

Looks clean. Good move to make the KINGS font bolder.

So are the dimpled shoulders also gone on new jerseys for 2024?

The white piping is gone. So small victories for the anti-piping crowd at least.

That Chevy bowtie is really prominent behind them.

Reactions: BB79

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Really dont like those jerseys. The crest on the chest looks so bulky and the strip at the bottom is meh
Bulky and too high up to accommodate negative space between it and that THICC stripe.

I mean the crest is almost touching the Captain/Alternate patch. It shouldn't be that high up.

I think some tweaks to the dimensions before this got approved and this jersey would've been perfectly fine.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Oh boy. That stripe is...something.

Kopi is wearing a powerlifting belt, symbolizing hard work...or something

I mean I don't loathe it...but it's exactly what I thought, a pretty uninspired 'rebrand'

I do like the matte black helmets, but I'll admit I liked it better when they leaned into the chrome domes. if your'e gonna be monochrome city at least have SOME bold items

Also they announced no thirds, so none of that or purple. Just this boring ass kit all year. I guess maybe it's easier on the bleeding eyes when we try to 1-3-1 bore you into the ground.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Don't mind the Kings jerseys at all, the home looks really clean, just wish there was no sponsor.

The Ducks are really milking this lol. Just release it already.

Reactions: blundluntman

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Kings jersey looks great, the collar is a bit strange but I'll get over it.

Anaheim is doing way too much with this rollout though. I'm glad the old logo is coming back but people are still gonna be upset it's not the eggplant scheme so the excitement level won't match the buildup like they think

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I'm not going to complain about the orange, the most important fact is that they got the right logo now. I think those look pretty sharp to be honest.

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I like them overall. I don't love the socks or the excessive black at the bottom of the shirt (maybe could've shaved off 3/4 of an inch or an inch down), but I'd be happy to buy a Carlsson jersey with this look and I'd be absolutely fine wearing this in public contrary to an above post.

The logo is an enormous improvement even if it's a slight tweak to an old one. NHL teams have done that many times.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
I expected to hate the Ducks' unis but I really like them. Love the orange pants and helmets.

Not in love with the orange shoulders on the road jerseys, though. And I think the home jerseys have a bit too much black at the bottom which kind of messes with the balance a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad