GDT: Ducks @ Hawks 3/21/24 9pm NBC sports Chicago (Duck Hunt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
:laugh:

I'm starting to realize that Tinordi isn't even good at getting punched in the face. Guy needs to go away. What a terrible f***ing hockey player with zero business being in today's NHL. Imagine thinking this guy belongs anywhere close to an NHL roster.

Last edited:

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hawks finally have a chance in the offensive zone after no showing the start of the game?

Tinordi gotta drop the gloves to cancel that to prove how tough he is or something.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
All of the hate towards Tinordi, and all he was doing was trying to keep us comfortably infront of Anaheim in the loser sweepstakes.

Total team player.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Boring start

Zaitsev is really slow

Reichel still looks soft

I’m really amazing to think that the hawks put Megna and Tinordi on the ice in NHL games every night.

F86puck

Feb 20, 2020
Our PP observation over the past month:

1. Richardson takes 1st PP line off too early. MacKinnon is basically there for the entire Avalanche PP. And it's not like the Bedard line is exhausted.

2. Jones takes too many shots and doesn't pass to CB enough. I know this isn't true but it almost looks like there is envy.

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Ugly ass period. I am just baffled that the Hawks are a better team than Anaheim right now. They’ll be rebuilding the rebuild in three years. They are actually a joke.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Boring period.

Tinordi breaks up a Bedard 2:1 with a dumb fight

Jones continue to take low chance shots on pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad