GDT: Ducks goes to Hollywood | 7:30 PM Cali; 5:30 AM Latvia/Finland time

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDucks*

Lol what's with the 07 toughness references all the time?
We've been a tough team 15 years out of 20... Obviously not this year

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
What I like about this Ducks team is they aren't throwing in the towel. Yeah, the Kings are outplaying them, but the team the last few years would be gooning it up right now. That means a lot.

That Getzlaf commercial was hilarious. Hadn't seen it before.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
really? Wow
The one where Scott Stevens was going absolutely ballistic in the penalty box? Yeah....don't remember that one at all. :shakehead
Yeah, but I mean shouldn't Niedermayer of been fine because he got that 10 game suspension?

I don't understand why he got hit like that :cry::cry:

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
if we had ryan at 2c we can put palmieri at LW. i think that'd be fine. worked for a game or 2 and then somehow they got juggled again

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Bb go back to the lines that worked please. these lines were awful today and really didn't work

eenok*

hello hollywood hello thread!

anaheim shoulda playd rocknroll game tonight! 16games,27p! an loosing come anytime. so shoulda gave players right to be totally free to do rocknroll tonight. JUST TO FRESH UP THINGS OK!? coulda put 4liners to 1line etc. give back a little. vatanen coulda have played. coulda solod up pucks an set up goals..

this was a game not needed to win an still goin so static....so predictible... no fuel left ...i saw this.

time for vatanen...a new start,a new beginning,a new cool. please dont hang up for static , predictable games. hazzle game, roster for a better future., vatanen in. Please!:sarcasm:

EENOK,Hockeyprofessor,IL,Finland

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
One game. Could of been a lot different if we could have capitalized on all the opportunities in the second period. We looked gassed in the third. Probably wore ourselves out in the second. Get them Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad