GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think we’ve got this. Unless we literally don’t come out for the 3rd or Markstrom has the worst goalie meltdown in the history of the organization.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Just turned the game on so I'd imagine someone's already mentioned it. But the only time I've seen orange pants was in the Finnish Liiga.

Are the Ducks trying to look like Tappara or HPK?

the blazers had a yellow and burnt orange combo

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Only negative is I got the Ducks announcers tonight. I finally told ESPN+ to go f*** themselves after they raised the price so I'm using...alternate means of viewing lol

Reactions: Dylan9z9

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Gudas has not been good tonight
He’s been their most effective player. His cheap shot injured Lazar. From their perspective that’s the most they’ve accomplished this game. Pity MacDemrid doesn’t cheap shot him back by ripping his helmet off and smashing his head against the boards.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Devils appear to be making a conscious effort to play the game at diagonals this game and it’s been paying dividends.

Most of the year the Devils have been mostly north/south and east/west.

Tonight, the passes and rimarounds are often targeting a guy at a diagonal rather than a guy parallel or perpendicular to the boards.

I don’t know if that’s just Anaheim doing a poor job and giving the Devils this or if it’s the Devils “clicking” on some stuff and creating these options. I’m guessing a bit of both.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I think we’ve got this. Unless we literally don’t come out for the 3rd or Markstrom has the worst goalie meltdown in the history of the organization.
IMG_2172.jpeg

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Luke and Pesce being sharp is a huge factor. Devils dominating play when they’re out there. They needed time to get right.

Dougie Hamilton is the guy I move in the offseason. I’m not trading Casey or Nemec.

It's tough cause it's a very bad look optics wise to trade Dougie but that's the most rational move to make. We'll see what they do. Also I'd much rather move Palat + eat whatever sweetener than Hamliton

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Move casey for a guy who can be a C if possible.

I know MTL has their fill of d prospects but

Casey for Beck+ would be something I could get behind
Ehh, this team is going to have these guys down the middle for at least another 5-6 years.

I'd rather just draft a boat load of C's the same way we did RH and hit on the 1/10 we pick to solve the middle six C problem. It's going to happen anyway considering the lack of them in the pool.

It's a gift to have 4 d-men who will be locks for a long time. We should just be looking for a long-term LW for Jack.

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
It's tough cause it's a very bad look optics wise to trade Dougie but that's the most rational move to make. We'll see what they do. Also I'd much rather move Palat + eat whatever sweetener than Hamliton
We can buyout Palat and move assets to dump Hamilton, if need be; that way both can be done this offseason

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Ehh, this team is going to have these guys down the middle for at least another 5-6 years.

I'd rather just draft a boat load of C's the same way we did RH and hit on the 1/10 we pick to solve the middle six C problem. It's going to happen anyway considering the lack of them in the pool.

It's a gift to have 4 d-men who will be locks for a long time. We should just be looking for a long-term LW for Jack.
Luke-Nemec
Silayev-Pesce

We'll see how things go longer term, but I don't think Casey is a NEED to be on our team/roster.

Reactions: Oneiro

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Luke and Pesce being sharp is a huge factor. Devils dominating play when they’re out there. They needed time to get right.

Dougie Hamilton is the guy I move in the offseason. I’m not trading Casey or Nemec.
Did someone suggest moving those two guys?? When you have an aging expensive piece who might already be declining you could move instead?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad