GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jack still does look like just another player this year.

He’s been like some of those “Handpicked” or “just another fighter” guys that Rocky defended the belt against between Apollo and Clubber Lang.

Big Yank Ball was one of them.

Jack is Big Yank Ball right now.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

He’s been like some of those “Handpicked” or “just another fighter” guys that Rocky defended the belt against between Apollo and Clubber Lang.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
At least I got my chili

1730073325817.png

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
And you seriously think we’d still have Rogalski if Marty didn’t like him????

I don't think it matters who the goalie coach is at this point. The goalies just ain't good. Rogalski didn't come in ruin Markstrom's entire playing style and made him suck in two months.

I'm perfectly fine with firing him but everyone here always needs a scapegoat and with the rate this team is playing Fitz is going to be the first one fired anyway and maybe the new guy will clean house entirely instead of always keeping leftovers like he did with the other assistant coaches and Rogalski.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
if, let's say, we sign Hellebuyck and he immediatelly start to suck... then I'll be certain it's something within and not about individual performances.

goalies aren't realiable, specially Vaneceks, Markstroms, Allen of the world

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You need to relax.

We've had like 20 goalies in the past few years and they've all sucked. I want Rogalski gone too but we just have had shit goalies and minus Cory we haven't even had a good goalie since Marty.
I’ll relax when the overrated GM that gets heralded does something and makes a goalie. Coaching change.

It’s probably too late now. They don’t happen midseason. But the least they can do is fire Rogalski and promote Legace to interim goalie coach for the remainder of the year.

Or else that GM might go with him at the end of the year and go down as “Rando second GM after Lou who over corrected after the best year we’ve ever had and wasted prime and cost controlled years of Nico, Jack and several others.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Nowadays boxing fans who like to riff on these types of fighters call them a sausage, a cabbage farmer, bum, uber driver, plumber, hot dog cart vendor, etc...

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
it's not like we traded/signed a proven goalie

we've been getting run of the mill guys hoping they are going to be starters
I whole-heartedly disagree with that lol. If Jacob Markstrom isnt a proven goalie than 20+ teams may as well not bother icing anyone in the net

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

50 pts in 55 games since Vancouver last December with a 5v5 P/60 barely above Nate, Palat, Lazar… That’s just nowhere near good enough for him

I’m disappointed NJ is still missing one top six player. They have added plenty of bottom six guys but had to settle for Tatar when they couldn’t fill that gap. I think that’s hurting them a bit

We’re missing 2 top 6ers. Mercer’s still another bottom 6er as well. We’d be able to get away with it easier if Jack was good.

NJDevilsFan21

Trade Everyone!!
Nov 10, 2006
At some point its organizational and not the individual goaltenders

I'm also done blaming the goalies.

The way the Devils get pinned in their own zone unable to deal with every single other teams cycle game giving up a high ratio of high danger chances...

It's like everyone expects the other guy to do the work while they coast in circles sticking out their sticks (pretend defense) being useless.

Markstrom made a lot of big saves earlier in the season. The problem was those saves weren't even close to enough.

Reactions: Deviled

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad