GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Been feeling like that since the TB game. Thankful our 1st is top 10 protected.

Really going to suck losing out on Gavin McKenna

Side-note: These Duck uniforms are an abomination. If you're going to to go back to the old look do it right and use purple and teal. Their kit is so bad it's a distraction.

AGREED. I do not get the love for these. Orange is f***ing awful

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
1730072869585.png

Reactions: Dylan9z9

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
Another game. Another day of losing more confidence in this team. Slowly getting on Fire Fitz train if this team looks as hopeless mid November as they look right now

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Remember after Lemaire came back when Marty couldn’t stop a beachball?

So he said he was giving up the net and gonna let Hedberg play cause he was giving them the best chance, and he was just gonna sit and work with (Terreri) his goalie coach?

Think of Markstrom getting benched for a few games and saying he needs to work on his game with Rogie and get it back lol.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Man, f*** Marty.

He's a shit stain to me as an executive. I couldn't give a shit less if he goes to the Rags tomorrow, burns a Devils jersey and puts on a #30 Rangers jersey when they hire him to some goofball role over there.

Only he can't wear #30 over there because it's retired for Lundqvist. :laugh:

You need to relax.

We've had like 20 goalies in the past few years and they've all sucked. I want Rogalski gone too but we just have had shit goalies and minus Cory we haven't even had a good goalie since Marty.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this is atrocious, they’re mentally so out of it
I think they’re fine tonight, but maybe it’s just that the Ducks are bad.

However, they have a real scoring problem or at least borderline scoring problem. The team has shown no ability to blow a game open this year. They’ve scored more than 4 goals twice and both came in losses where they gave up 6 and 8 goals. How much of that is Jack looking like an ordinary player?

And they have a real goalie problem. It’s hard to tell if both of these goalies are blown rods on early 90s engines or if they've also been ROGALSKI'D.

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
You need to relax.

We've had like 20 goalies in the past few years and they've all sucked. I want Rogalski gone too but we just have had shit goalies and minus Cory we haven't even had a good goalie since Marty.

And you seriously think we’d still have Rogalski if Marty didn’t like him???? If every single goalie looks bad it comes to a point where it’s on him. Blackwood/Vitek are outplaying our tandem in SJ…

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad