GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Bah, having flashbacks to 2007. I'm blacked out of the ESPN+ stream since the Ducks count San Diego as their local area. But they're being broadcast on a channel unavailable to me. Back in the day, I kept telling my buddy who worked for the Ducks about this and how they were basically sabotaging themselves from actually claiming SD as a home area since we could watch the Kings but not them.

With Bally Sports going kaput, Anaheim started streaming on some new service that I had to sign up for. I had been planning on watching it after my beer league game tonight, but I'm not sure how quickly they post the game. [/firstworldproblems]

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel dumb for asking this but who on the team is Steve Austin?
I'll answer it without answering it lol. The Steve Austin I'm talking about is not the wrestling Steve Austin, but the name of a 70s TV show character. You'll know right away when you see the show's title.

If you're younger than a certain age you probably don't know this show. I'm pretty sure it's even older than I am, at least the series probably started before I was born.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'll answer it without answering it lol. The Steve Austin I'm talking about is not the wrestling Steve Austin, but the name of a 70s TV show character. You'll know right away when you see the show's title.

If you're younger than a certain age you probably don't know this show. I'm pretty sure it's even older than I am, at least the series probably started before I was born.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ah got it clever! Yes I'm 33 so I have only heard of the show and its concept from my parents. I didn't know the main characters name.

Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

I just thought that was your moniker for MacDermid lol

Guess it is but I already knew of the actual Steve Austin too hah

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
pheasant-pheasant-hunting.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ah got it clever! Yes I'm 33 so I have only heard of the show and its concept from my parents. I didn't know the main characters name.
It ran from 1973-1978.

I remember watching it on reruns probably in the late 80s as a kid, then in the late 90s because my 5 years older friend would watch it and he remembers watching the series when it was actually new as a very small child.

I can also hear the famous sound effect from the show when watching Palat skate up the ice

Tell me you can't totally see Palat in slow motion while hearing that?

• Haha
Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad