Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Noesen again!!!

bqKyKa.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
He’s a misogynist piece of shit. f*** that loser

Yeah sure, he has garbage opinions and a platform to share them on. That sucks and he sucks for it.

But to pretend like you or anyone else would be better if your mother was nearly murdered by your father during a drunken bender, then were forced to live a fake life with little to no money.

Guy had to teach himself because he couldnt go to school; naturally he isnt the brightest.

But to outright state opinions like there isnt major context involved... be better

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Yeah sure, he has garbage opinions and a platform to share them on. That sucks and he sucks for it.

But to pretend like you or anyone else would be better if your mother was nearly murdered by your father during a drunken bender, then were forced to live a fake life with little to no money.

Guy had to teach himself because he couldnt go to school; naturally he isnt the brightest.

But to outright state opinions like there isnt major context involved... be better
:thumbu:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Just turned the game on so I'd imagine someone's already mentioned it. But the only time I've seen orange pants was in the Finnish Liiga.

Are the Ducks trying to look like Tappara or HPK?

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad