Confirmed with Link: Ducks claim James Reimer off waivers from the Sabres

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Least favorite! Wow. He was pretty good (and underrated, I think) when healthy, but I admit he wasn't my favorite either.

But least favorite will always be Devin Shore. How dare you think you can replace Andrew Cogliano? How dare you!
Not really about his performance, more his attitude. I always just got a really selfish vibe from him in interviews, he’d blame everyone but wasn’t one to take ownership often. Think Dostal and then think the exact opposite of that, that’s how I view Hiller.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Least favorite! Wow. He was pretty good (and underrated, I think) when healthy, but I admit he wasn't my favorite either.

But least favorite will always be Devin Shore. How dare you think you can replace Andrew Cogliano? How dare you!
Dead Weight was the absolutely lowest point for me.

Just won a cup and move one of the fan favorites for an over-the-hill slow piece of $#&! because of cap mismanagement and GM fear of failing.

John

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
it'll always be jeff friesen for me. f*** that guy forever and i hate how the ducks have invited him back on occasion for alumni stuff

doug "dead" weight is behind friesen. he was just terrible here, although selanne and niedermayer deserve some blame too for their stupid retirement BS

Mr Quacksworth

Apr 8, 2018
Anaheim
Just looked it up. That St. Louis game came two games after the Washington disaster. McElhinney gave up 7 goals on 31 shots. Oof. Semin did get a hat trick, and we lost 7-6...

I skipped class to go to that game. Absolutely insane back and forth, snipe after snipe.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I'll go with Comtois. He showed great promise from his 10-game preview and then to lead the Ducks in scoring during the COVID season. Once he got paid, he stopped skating, working, hustling, etc... Pre-paid Comtois could have helped the Ducks in 2021-22 be even better. A few more wins maybe would have prevented newly minted GM from invoking the Verbeekening. We couldn't even trade Comtois!

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
That was a fun year but man the goalie situation was awful. Between Hiller getting hit the head, Mcbackup, Dan Ellis and Ray Emery (RIP).

Hiller is my least favourite player to ever play for the Ducks.
Why didn’t you like Hiller? He was the Vezina favorite until the All Star game.

Reactions: Boo Boo

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I'll go with Comtois. He showed great promise from his 10-game preview and then to lead the Ducks in scoring during the COVID season. Once he got paid, he stopped skating, working, hustling, etc... Pre-paid Comtois could have helped the Ducks in 2021-22 be even better. A few more wins maybe would have prevented newly minted GM from invoking the Verbeekening. We couldn't even trade Comtois!

Comtois is probably the most frustrated I've been with a player in a long, long time. I think my least favorite Duck ever is still Doug Weight though, what a disappointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad