GDT: Ducks @ Blue Jakets | 4.00 Pacific

Cool. Did you know you can make polls now in GDT???

• Yess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Bieksa

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Ducks need a bubble wrap manager

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
So the Refs are saying its ok for the other team to charge at Gibson etc.
I wish they'd make a change where after games they'd start reviewing the refs to look for bias & hand out fines to Refs that are biased to put an end to this BS.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
So the Refs are saying its ok for the other team to charge at Gibson etc.
I wish they'd make a change where after games they'd start reviewing the refs to look for bias & hand out fines to Refs that are biased to put an end to this BS.
there's no bias with refs, there's just incompetence. They should be something for their incompetence though.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Our intermission report is the most f***ing awkward thing I ever had, take into account Hayward homerness and Ahlers not knowing even who has the puck (including players on our team) It's horrid.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Our goalies have been gettin hit a bit the last few games... i kinda dont mind if we send a msg in the 3rd.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
there's no bias with refs, there's just incompetence. They should be something for their incompetence though.
Totally, its also a potential player safety issue too, some teams might feel that they are allowed to hurt other teams more cause the refs will look the other way against them if rules aren't being enforced.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013

What should have been called differently there? Is there anything in the rulebook that going at a goalie with his mask off is a double minor?

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
What should have been called differently there? Is there anything in the rulebook that going at a goalie with his mask off is a double minor?
no idea, i'm not talking about this particular event, just in general. Refs make incredibly dumb, out right wrong calls, but nothing ever happens to them as far as we know. Screw up at your job, you get punished, not sure why they are free from that.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
Mike Pomeranz needs to go. Knows less then nothing about hockey and it's painful listening to him.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think you give foligno a double, manson wasnt even going to get involved if folgino doesnt go wonder after gibson. Play was dead and gibson already got a trip call, should have been done. Foligno skates over and gets involved with gibson of course mansons gunna grab him off.

Its more of a game control call, how they called it sets up the 3rd to potentially be a shit show and they have nothing to blame but themselves. Its 1 thing if there was no initial call, but foligno wondering back escalated the situation.

Reactions: Johnny Caravella

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I think you give foligno a double, manson wasnt even going to get involved if folgino doesnt go wonder after gibson. Play was dead and gibson already got a trip call, should have been done. Foligno skates over and gets involved with gibson of course mansons gunna grab him off.

Its more of a game control call, how they called it sets up the 3rd to potentially be a **** show and they have nothing to blame but themselves. Its 1 thing if there was no initial call, but foligno wondering back escalated the situation.

If it was the other way around & Perry or Ritchie did that to Bobrovsky they would have gotten a double minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad