GDT: Ducks(7-2-1)@Cahokia(6-4-0)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
How about we remember this isn't last year's team and give them a chance to get their **** together before we go back to trying to decide on which top 5 draft pick we get this year.

Anyone think that sending down Hendry is a sign Fowler is close, or just means he wasn't playing tonight and there's only 1 game in the next 6 days?

uh. we have 2. chicago tuesday. and detroit friday

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
that not necessarily a 1, 2 , 3 d line up
its a
2a
2b

and neither is allen.

But if he's with Beauchemin he'll be asked to chew through a lot of minutes. Souray - Beauch has been great - no need to change that pairing up. I think Fowler and Lydman could make a good pairing.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
How about we remember this isn't last year's team and give them a chance to get their **** together before we go back to trying to decide on which top 5 draft pick we get this year.

Anyone think that sending down Hendry is a sign Fowler is close, or just means he wasn't playing tonight and there's only 1 game in the next 6 days?

Hey, I'm still here. Anaheim has been resilient this season. I think they can make a game of this.

I hope so, on Fowler. He's just too significant a player right now, assuming he comes back at 100%. The alternative is Lindholm, and as excited I am to see him, I have zero expectations he can come in and be that guy.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
But if he's with Beauchemin he'll be asked to chew through a lot of minutes. Souray - Beauch has been great - no need to change that pairing up. I think Fowler and Lydman could make a good pairing.

Thats what i had originally but i was worried about a sbisa/lovejoy pairing lol.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'm getting very tired of Bryan Allen. The guy is bringing very little. I thought he was supposed to be hitting people, blocking shots, and mixing it up a little.

If he doesn't do those things, he's useless because he's a horrible skater who can't make tape-to-tape passes

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I feel like bonino has been our best player the last 4 or so games... is that a stretch?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I'm getting very tired of Bryan Allen. The guy is bringing very little. I thought he was supposed to be hitting people, blocking shots, and mixing it up a little.

If he doesn't do those things, he's useless because he's a horrible skater who can't make tape-to-tape passes

Third on the team in hits and second in blocked shots. Not sure what people were expecting - he's obviously not the second coming of Scott Stevens.

Oct 18, 2011

he screens his own goalie and fumbles pucks at an elite level

DaDucks*

Hey, I'm still here. Anaheim has been resilient this season. I think they can make a game of this.

I hope so, on Fowler. He's just too significant a player right now, assuming he comes back at 100%. The alternative is Lindholm, and as excited I am to see him, I have zero expectations he can come in and be that guy.

It's just the candy ••• new duck fans that have no patience.....

So far from legit fan status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad