GDT: Ducks(7-2-1)@Cahokia(6-4-0)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

I expect Vatanen to play and make room for Fowler afterwards. Hoping Cam is able to play against Chicago on Tuesday.

First period was quite a shock last night but I liked the way the team bounced back in the second. Too bad they have that Lehtonen kid between the pipes. 3-0 last 3 games at Dallas vs Ducks with 1 goal allowed. Winnik might have nightmares after that one save.

If the team can continue to play like they did in the second period last night, keep doing that through the game AND get the first line scoring again, a win is close.

Don't forget no spearing! And dumb penalties.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
What did John Ahlers think when his cell phone went off during a moment of silence at a referee's convention?

Man, 17000 praying officials don't like that call.

Hahahaha, that one took me three reads to get the inside joke sadly. But finally got it, keep that stuff coming!

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The way the Blues games go, it really needs to be Staubitz. They need some protection out there. Rakell can play against a team who won't bring that.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
The way the Blues games go, it really needs to be Staubitz. They need some protection out there. Rakell can play against a team who won't bring that.

Agreed. Based on past history it's going to be a one sided game with a lot of fights and cheap shots.

Oct 18, 2011
Nice of FSPT to jinx us right at the intro by telling us how bad brian elliot has been
he'll stop 40 shots now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad