Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Missed the opportunity to put in "Orange Country" since it's a practice jersey instead of "Property of Anaheim". Also, I like our old number font.
All practice jerseys across the league have been branded by Fanatics as "PROPERTY OF [INSERT FRANCHISE'S CITY NAME]". The Panthers will also have "Property of Florida" on them, for example.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
All practice jerseys across the league have been branded by Fanatics as "PROPERTY OF [INSERT FRANCHISE'S CITY NAME]". The Panthers will also have "Property of Florida" on them, for example.
Who the hell thought it's a good idea ... ?

I hope their jerseys will be better than their decision making (which kind of contradicts itself :laugh:)

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
1725606847113.png

Really looks great on the ice

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I'm going to be a heretic and point out that the bucket without the ad would look quite garish. I actually think the bit of white from the ad improves it.

Jersey ads can eff right off though.

Reactions: Kalv

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
wow...can't disagree there. Love the logo. Do you have a pic of the road jersey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad