Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Maybe it's just me, but it looks as though the black circle in the logo has a very nuanced orange outline as well. This is effectively what Icethetics already teasered as being the case.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I'm going to say it's AI.

The player on the left looks like an odd combo of Leo and Fowler, the player on the right looks like an odd combo of Terry and Lundestrom, and whoever is on the right appears to have 6 fingers on their right hand.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Maybe it's just me, but it looks as though the black circle in the logo has a very nuanced orange outline as well. This is effectively what Icethetics already teasered as being the case.
If so, even worse still lol

Why would the circle be a different outline color than the triangle? Why would the outline be the exact same color as the jersey it has significant overlap with in portions of the design? The proportions of the circle were f***ed with for no reason too

The fingers aren’t off, though I wish they were because that would make it more likely AI. The extra fingers everyone is commenting on is padding on either side of the pinky/index fingers.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
I'm going to say it's AI.

The player on the left looks like an odd combo of Leo and Fowler, the player on the right looks like an odd combo of Terry and Lundestrom, and whoever is on the right appears to have 6 fingers on their right hand.
1718743401723.png

It's real. Time to accept it lol.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
maybe I’m underestimating the popularity of the ducks but would anyone really waste time making a fake leak for them? It seems like it would be a leaf thing
Well it came from an anonymous reddit link. People have been creating their own takes ever since it was rumored to be coming. Why not this one? I suppose it could finally be a leak of the real deal but it wouldn't be a surprise to me if it was another fake.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
If that's it then that's a lot of orange. The defense is going to really look like traffic cones out there both with playing style and physical appearance.

I'm going to wait on non-blurry pics to hate or love on them though.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If that's it then that's a lot of orange. The defense is going to really look like traffic cones out there both with playing style and physical appearance.

I'm going to wait on non-blurry pics to hate or love on them though.
It’s a lot of orange. It’s bold to go both pants and helmet in orange but unique.

Never a big fan of non identical home and road jerseys. So could do without the orange shoulder colouring on the whites of the orange jerseys don’t have colored shoulders like black. At least they kept the logo colors the same in the triangle where in the past they had green and silver as the triangle depending on the dark/white jersey.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I think it's legit... they got too many details right to be AI... especially with the gear.

Logo is fine but the jerseys are too busy. Too much orange and they should of at least gone with diagonal striping like the originals.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like it a lot. They did what I was hoping, took the 3rd Orange jerseys and changed it up , and are making them the permanent ones. Hate the Ducks foot and the Ducks name. This is so much better. It’s not the original colors, but there will always be opportunties to bring those back as a 3rd or Retro. Just happy the Ducks foot as the “main center logo” is gone.

Now not sure who to get, I have too many blank ones. Wanted Zegras but not sure about his future in Anaheim, Carlsson seems like the best choice.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
I'd like to know if the home numbers are white or black? Hopefully white, and shadowed maybe.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If real, I'm good with it. Not the most amazing jersey kit ever but it would be a big improvement. The logo I'm mostly good with but why are there home/away alternates? Why does the home logo have a gold eye and the away logo an orange eye? Not crazy about the curvature between the stick blade and shaft with how far out the blade is extending but I've seen worse mock ups since icethetics' first report.

eaterfan

Nov 29, 2023
I like it. The bottom stripes aren't my favorite, but overall, I think they're really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad