GDT: Duck Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
But how often has the Ducks took cheap shots at our guys ? Karma it a beautiful thing . It might be good this year to have the Goon squad play a team before we do .
Our hate for the dirty Flames should always supersede my hate for the Ducks, but I haven’t forgot 2016. The ducks are just so irrelevant now, it’s tough to bring any emotion into the equation.

MinisterOfSinister

Aug 31, 2008
Eager to see the 2nd lines development, even though in a perfect world we split Drai and McDavid up.
Nice to have a nuclear option for the top line, but still.
I'm really digging the game Foegele plays. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. As well as Hymen for that matter.
We needed guys who not only provide depth, but play with fearless abandon. So far they fit the bill.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Eager to see the 2nd lines development, even though in a perfect world we split Drai and McDavid up.
Nice to have a nuclear option for the top line, but still.
I'm really digging the game Foegele plays. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. As well as Hymen for that matter.
We needed guys who not only provide depth, but play with fearless abandon. So far they fit the bill.
I agree. Hyman has been unbreakable so far.

That would be a good nickname for him... The 'Unbreakable'. It flows.

Reactions: Pugilist

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
But how often has the Ducks took cheap shots at our guys ? Karma it a beautiful thing . It might be good this year to have the Goon squad play a team before we do .
True. And don’t we get teams a lot this season on the second half of the Alberta swing?

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Just so everyone knows- Buffalo is better without the “skill players” they had. Similar to the Oil of the 2010-2015 era… veterans and good guys make a good team. Interesting lol

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Just so everyone knows- Buffalo is better without the “skill players” they had. Similar to the Oil of the 2010-2015 era… veterans and good guys make a good team. Interesting lol
I’m watching their game now. They look much better. Fans are now with the Bills. Buffalo needs to get that Eichel situation sorted out and they can start a serious rebuild . Power and Dahlin are great cornerstone dman

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
I’m watching their game now. They look much better. Fans are now with the Bills. Buffalo needs to get that Eichel situation sorted out and they can start a serious rebuild . Power and Dahlin are great cornerstone dman
Thing that blows for them is his injury kills his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad