Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] F Matt Duchene re-signs with the Stars (1 year, $3M)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
Do they need him?

Bad playoffs this year and Bourque needs a spot

I actually thought he was great in the playoff, and his coach seemed to think the same with the amount of ice time he got. They don’t need him at 5-6m though.

True that Bourque is ready, but Duchesne fit so well with Seguin I imagine they want to keep that

MarchessaultCantRead

Mar 3, 2023
Still mad about that game 7 eh?
What’s there to be mad about? Dallas was better than the Avs, and they won. It’s not like the Avs were cheated or anything.

However, the Avs have won a Cup two years ago and will be contenders for the foreseeable future…if you’re mad at that as an Avs fan, then you’re doing life wrong!

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
What’s there to be mad about? Dallas was better than the Avs, and they won. It’s not like the Avs were cheated or anything.

However, the Avs have won a Cup two years ago and will be contenders for the foreseeable future…if you’re mad at that as an Avs fan, then you’re doing life wrong!
I thought you were a VGK fan to be honest lol

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
It's fairly alarming how he fell off later in the season and playoffs...it kind of glosses over what looks like a good overall season when you see the points.

He's happy there so I would assume he took a big discount.

steiner

May 30, 2007
Yes, bad playoffs. Playmaker, over 17 minutes pre game, pp time and only 2 goals and 4 assists? That in pretty bad. Even Sam Steel had similar stats...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I feared Duchene going into the Oil-Stars series. He’s always been a bit of an Oiler killer in his career. But he didn’t do much. So I’m okay with this. Sign him up Dallas.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Always good to get stretches in.

giphy.gif

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He's still a ton of Nashville buyout money and Texas is a no state income tax state so I'd guess it's a pretty reasonable/possibly below market salary figure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad