Dubois

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
This didn't age well...

Honestly, it is what it is and they probably are the two I would pair. If we are forced to keep PLD and I had a say, and that say didn't include chucking PLD into shark-infested waters, then he is no longer a center, we are done playing games with Byfield, Kopitar's minutes are reduced and he is now 2nd line center and will be replaced by Byfield's increased minutes. The new first line is PLD-Byfield-Fiala and will be forced to stick together to develop some chemistry and drag PLD's corpse to respectable numbers.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Honestly, it is what it is and they probably are the two I would pair. If we are forced to keep PLD and I had a say, and that say didn't include chucking PLD into shark-infested waters, then he is no longer a center, we are done playing games with Byfield, Kopitar's minutes are reduced and he is now 2nd line center and will be replaced by Byfield's increased minutes. The new first line is PLD-Byfield-Fiala and will be forced to stick together to develop some chemistry and drag PLD's corpse to respectable numbers.
PLD-Byfield-Fiala
Fagemo-Kopitar-Kempe
Moore-Danault-Kaliyev
Laferriere-Turcotte-Thomas

I actually like that a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad