GDT: Dry January? How about Drai January! Oilers v Flyers - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
HEY Im trying to watch on BELL satellite, but SPORTSNET ONE no longer exists, CGY MIN is on Sportsnet West, the Oilers game isn't on any other channel according to the guide. WTF?

How are you all watching this game? It says coverage doesnt start for another half hour on SN-E but the game will be half over by then!

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'm convinced Woody would have just kept pushing through with a line of McDrai+Brown to get out of the slump the team was in... and the team would still be in the slump.

Reactions: Duke74

RattsSSV

Слава Україні!
May 4, 2006
HEY Im trying to watch on BELL satellite, but SPORTSNET ONE no longer exists, CGY MIN is on Sportsnet West, the Oilers game isn't on any other channel according to the guide. WTF?

How are you all watching this game? It says coverage doesnt start for another half hour on SN-E but the game will be half over by then!
Telus, SN1. That's messed up.

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica

I'm on bell satellite and watching on sn1. 1409

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Watching all the passing in this game be like
IMG_9328.gif

Off course I hit post and McDavid scores…

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad