GDT: Dry January? How about Drai January! Oilers v Flyers - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
LOL Dustin Schwartz vital in our goaltenders development? Yea...developing them in the wrong way maybe

His star pupil in Flyers net tonight, absorbing the power of the Schwartz. His other star pupil, Jarry, laid another turd tonight to screw me in my pool.

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
This is the exact type of goaltending we need. When the team is on their heels Skinner has been coming up with some saves.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Lol Drai is so off this year. Hope it means he goes insane in the playoffs again

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
His star pupil in Flyers net tonight, absorbing the power of the Schwartz. His other star pupil, Jarry, laid another turd tonight to screw me in my pool.
Weird how Schwartz seems to be involved with all the current younger Canadian goalies, at a time where goaltending seems to be Canada's weakness.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Drai come on man how many passes can you f*** up in one game? I'm getting really tired of it, love the guy but what is going on with him and his terrible passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad