Value of: Drew O’Connor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Was referring to Gaudreau. Love Ross Colton's game. Doesn't seem to fit with the Devils' algorithms.
I thought so on JG.
RoCo is exactly what 86 needs. A guy who can keep up, take FOs, bang, boardwork and a pest. Both would thrive off of it. He's a bit overpaid but I think he's about to pop, breakout-wise

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
If he pots 20 goals he will. He's on a $925k deal as it is. Adding him at the TDL would take nothing.
Yeah but with deadline retention you can get basically any player dirt cheap. Noah Hanifin was had at 1.2 mill last year lmao

I think we would likely take a 1st and 2nd for DOC.

We might also be interested in Shane Pinto it, ya know, you were interested in a 1:1 swap.
Yeah he won't fetch that lmao

I can see him being viewed as this year's version of Hagel, albeit a lesser version of it. At the same time, I'm not exactly sure why the Penguins would want to move him. Seems like the kind of guy they should be keeping.
Hagel had 3 years at 1.5+RFA control.

DOC is just a rental where you skip the retention part

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
to the Avs, Wood for DOC, 1 on 1.

so the Avs can have the brothers :sarcasm: together in the DOC-C-LOC line. and before someone comes here arguing that it's a stupid reason for a trade, the Avs once had the infamous Johnson & Johnson pairing, so... :P

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
to the Avs, Wood for DOC, 1 on 1.

so the Avs can have the brothers :sarcasm: together in the DOC-C-LOC line. and before someone comes here arguing that it's a stupid reason for a trade, the Avs once had the infamous Johnson & Johnson pairing, so... :P
Nah, given the contract descrepencies, I'd rather stick with DOC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad