GDT: Draft thread Day 2 - 11AM

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
If I gotta watch this whole draft to watch our pick and then they trade back out of the 1st I'm gonna rail on Treliving I don't care how much of an overreaction it is, that's how boring this draft has been

I'm ok with getting some extra picks and moving back .. but I do like something exciting to talk about tonight - c'mon shiny new toy!

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
If I gotta watch this whole draft to watch our pick and then they trade back out of the 1st I'm gonna rail on Treliving I don't care how much of an overreaction it is, that's how boring this draft has been
He could trade pick 28 for 3 first round picks and I'd be fuming I stayed up this late for nothing. (tomorrow I'd forgive him)

• Haha
Reactions: kb

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Really, man that was years ago, only on to 16 now huh?

The 7 remake is tempting, have heard tell about it, 7 is one of those games you can legit argue as GOAT.

I’ve always liked 7. Loved part 1 of the remake. But if I’m being honest, the games are really overrated.

Not even convinced it’s the best FF game

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Really, man that was years ago, only on to 16 now huh?

The 7 remake is tempting, have heard tell about it, 7 is one of those games you can legit argue as GOAT.

It ends after Midgar, so really not much story. They add some filler and new characters for the remake to make is a complete game. The combat is really good though...... I think it is going to be a trilogy to complete the actual story.

mydnyte

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 8, 2004
Left:
Perreault
Stenberg
Musty
Ritchie
Gauthier
Whalberg
Edstrom