Low Effort GDT Draft day - 7:00 SN PART 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Have you seen our defence?

I have... and most of those guys especially Brannstrom should be better next year, healthy in Wolanin’s case, and I think the goalies will bail us out more than last year.

Listen I’m not saying we’re gonna finish 9th and barely miss the playoffs. Just that we’ll be more competitive than last year.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Our d is a bit of an unkown

Wolanin and Brannstrom should take on bigger roles and have good potential

Zub is a complete unkown.

Brown looks like a solid bottom pair option.

Hard to say how it all comes together. Heck we might even rush Sanderson (hope not) and sign him to play this year.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Damn, was hoping Gunler would plummet. Wonder if we look to trade up. Was about to say, would be great if Robbins/Evangelista are still available.... no more Evangelista though! Heinemen is a good pick too. No one really going off the board thus far in the 2nd.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
We should wait a bit on defense.

We're judging the soup based on the ingredients and we haven't seen everything that is going to go in the soup yet.

Reactions: GCK

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Covid has robbed me of the photo where our first rounders are all wearing jerseys together and holding up 1, 2, and 3 fingers.

I want it so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad