Speculation: Post Draft 2024 Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whom you want us to pick?

• Silayev

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Levshunov

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Demidov

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Sennecke

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Buium

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Yakemchuck

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dickinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindstrom

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Scratching my head as to why Masse is still available , 29 teams interviewed him , must be something behind the scenes

Jecho and Zether scream ducks

Isn’t Massé skating really questionable ?

Might be confusing him with someone else…. But I think he’s like a less skilled pastujov

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
There has been reporting that they have been after Guentzel, which didn't make any sense before we knew about the Sergachev deal.
I actually kind of assume they know he’s coming now, that’s such a big play to make if theoretically he’s on the verge of staying, same with NJ and Pesce. I could also see them address the depth in their lineup, but maybe they do up the ante a bit with Stammer and he decides he can’t leave.

Reactions: duxfan1101

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Isn’t Massé skating really questionable ?

Might be confusing him with someone else…. But I think he’s like a less skilled pastujov
Seems like scouts see it that way, dropping like a rock, or a character thing. He got a ton of interest and had a fairly successful season.

I didn’t see his skating being enough of a hinderance to fall to the 3rd, it seemed like there was improvement compared to last year.

Very strange for someone with his size, skill, and scoring ability. His skating really wasn’t that “bad”

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Commercial break just in time for our picks 😅

Would love to get mews with first pick, then whoever after that(prob big rhd if any are still around)

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2