GDT: Don't watch this game

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Tampa is on pace for like 135 points.

Seriously, find something else to do. Anything. Anything at all. A hobby. Those chores you've been avoiding. Some special time with that special someone. Extra time at work.

You really need to watch this? DVR it, if the 'Canes win (which they won't) watch it later. If not, be happy you didn't waste your time.

Tampa offense

tumblr_m949corvpN1qjlwa8o2_500.gif

And that's just one shift!

Hurricanes offense

tenor.gif

Lightning coach:

tenor.gif

Hurricanes coach

1473719487393.gif

*Push button to put Hamilton on PP1*
*lol jk*

Etc.

Time is an abstraction. We're all going to die. Don't waste your precious life watching this team get lit by Kucherov, or Stamkos, or Point, or Johnson, or Gourde, or Hedman, or Koekoek, or....

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Easy win, just channel their inner game one of the season when they went down to Tampa and went to town on their as....

What? That was a preseason game? I see. Uh huh. You say the preseason doesn't matter. Ok, so you're telling me not to put any faith in that result... Hold on, Kucherov's on pace to score what!?!?!?!?!

New Plan, channel their inner Major League III and turn off the arena lights just before Tampa goes on the first PP of the game and force a scoreless draw.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
All I want is that, if they do lose this game, don't let it spiral into a losing streak. That's what happened at the beginning of the year. They won a bunch, lost to a team they weren't expected to beat, then lost whatever confidence they had during the winning streak.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
All I want is that, if they do lose this game, don't let it spiral into a losing streak. That's what happened at the beginning of the year. They won a bunch, lost to a team they weren't expected to beat, then lost whatever confidence they had during the winning streak.

Agreed. Let this be a speed bump, not a stop sign.

or bridge embankment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad