Speculation: Dominik Kubalik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
HF is fun. Some posters take a bad season for their team so personally. If that was his only NHL season then this thread would make a lot more sense to me. Or if he was in his late 30's.

2020 - Kubalik is a calder finalist with Makar and Hughes

2024 - he's a totally worthless bum that can't do shit.

He had a 30 goal and 20 goal campaign in there. He also torched the shit out of my Oilers in a playoff series.

Yes, he was absolute dog shit last year. Maybe that was ALL him.. maybe it was his deployment.. maybe the Sen's were a tire fire? All possible. Hard to succeed at 12 minutes a night and his other 4 seasons don't look like that one.

He showed up to the World's for the Czechs and wasn't very good in the first few games and then got rolling and was exceptional.

Other guys I have read that are absolute shit on HF after ONE awful season

Petr Mrazek is f***en garbage and won't be in the league.. played over 50 games last year and had a great season!

Martin Necas has a Martin Necas problem and sucks .. sure

Pavel Zacha will never do well... sure

David Rittich is done after the stick flip, loser is in the AHL and will never make it back.

It is possible to have an awful season and bounce back. He was a top scorer at the Worlds, I'm assuming is in good health and will be in a Top 6 role in NLA. Could do wonders for his confidence. Injuries happen and if he's in form, he may get the gig he is looking for (Top 6 and PP time to use that shot which is still a very good shot) before Xmas or next season. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad