Value of: Dominik Kubalik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Then you gotta pay em to bury the bodies.

I think you'll find outside of Toronto that holl and Ritchie aren't particularly desirable.

Plus Hawks will be retaining salary which will require even more premium.

I think a 50% retained kubalik return would shock posters.

I'm not a Toronto fan and I don't care about holl or Ritchie. I was only speaking to the fact you think you're getting picks straight up and no salary returned.

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
I'm not a Toronto fan and I don't care about holl or Ritchie. I was only speaking to the fact you think you're getting picks straight up and no salary returned.

Not accurate reflection of what I said.

The return suggested would not be enough to take those players on.

If salary is returned it costs assets.

And Hawks would obviously retain on a single year.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Kubalik will probably fetch a solid prospect and a 1st round pick. I Agree that either by TDL or after the season the new GM should move toews and kane .

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Yeah, we’re not taking on two players that Toronto likely couldn’t give away for free (that have a combined $4.5 million cap hit with another year on their contracts) and retaining for just a 1st and a 2nd. Add in another good asset and maybe. Kubalik could fetch a 1st+ without taking on additional salary (and useless salary at that) past this year.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad