Does Ten Hag survive the week? or do they wait After the Aston Villa game? Man U Manager

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

archangel2

May 19, 2019
It is not just about where they are in the standings but just how bad the play was in this last game. He walked off like a guy knowing he is done. They have Eufa game on the 3rd vs Porto and then Aston Villa on the 6th.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I think he will be sacked eventually but they won't appoint a direct replacement but a caretaker manager IMO. My assumption is also that the new ownership and new DoF would prefer to work with their guy than with the guy they inherited. Why a caretaker? So they can start a proper process of evaluation of all candidates + interview.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I think he's safe. However he's lucky that Son wasn't playing and got the chances Werner got yesterday. Could easily have been pumped for two or three more.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
who they gonna bring in though? southgate been rumoured but hes a worse manager then tenhag llol... if i was them go give potter whatever he wants and give him legit 3-4 seasons to see what he can do .

Reactions: Eye of Ra

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Can they please sack him? I'm not a Utd fan and even I'm sick of watching them. They don't play football his styl eis so f***ing weird to watch.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Let me put a twist on this. The new owners have fired a lot of long standing employees who had been with FC for between 20 to 40 years.

Ten Hag was brought out to give a jersey with the number 25 on it to employee who had been there for 25 years. This was is going away present.

Lots of behind the scenes gossip with man u right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad