Does Taylor Hall actively dislike Connor Bedard?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Hall's got a reputation if you care to look around... sounds entirely possible that it's the situation. Bedard seems like a 'big personality' himself so a little back and forth between the two isn't out of the realm of possibility.

'Kyle from Chicago' should have done a little research and background checks before throwing two cocks in a pen together.

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
I personally love seeing this kinda talk. Lets create a fire storm around this narrative.

He def hates him theres no way its not true. I read it posted here.

MarioLeMoose

Jul 15, 2022
I think thats just Hall's game.

Hall likes to control the play and have the puck on his stick and I feel like Bedard is kinda the same way. Not sure they're the most compatible linemates because both seem to just get in the way of the other. Blackhawks don't have a ton of options at this moment though.
Ehh I dunno, this feels pretty far fetched. I think it’s much more likely and believable that Hall is jealous of his 18yo teammate so he refuses to pass to him.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
First Hall berates the media, saying they're always trying to talk to him, chase him around etc. Initially came off like he's trying give the kid some room to breathe, like he's being a good m8 - but at second glance, it looks like it could be out of jealousy.

Watching the Hawks@Leafs game, there were numerous times Hall just refused to get it Bedard even when Connor was open/getting open/rushing the net. Hall just deferred to anyone but in those instances.

Does anyone actually think there's some fire here?
Not a bad mulletman imitation thread

Toby91ca

Oct 17, 2022
He looked pretty happy for Bedard on his first career goal the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad