Does Schultz have a concussion????

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
Hope he doesn't attack a ref by mistake.

What? Yes we do hope he attacks a ref, and then jumps into the stands and starts bodyslamming some Oiler fans, run up to the pressbox and grabs Katz' kid by the 'fro and throws him through a window.

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
How he's playing over Reinhart and Clendening are beyond me

Thats on McLellan

He had 3 turnovers and was on the ice for the first goal i believe. He should be benched rest of the game

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
As a fan of the Oilers I want him gone by any means neccessary.
As a fellow human being, I hope that he's o.k.

MPStoEberletoHall*

What? Yes we do hope he attacks a ref, and then jumps into the stands and starts bodyslamming some Oiler fans, run up to the pressbox and grabs Katz' kid by the 'fro and throws him through a window.

:laugh::handclap: YES!

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
The only Oiler I can think of that I've hated as much as Schultz is Marc Andrea Bergereon. He lost us a cup and was painful to watch consistently give away the puck and get pushed off the puck.

I seriously hope he gets injured, suspended, traded or damn near anything to get him off this team.
McLellan playing him in this game after clendenning played well two games ago and Schultz struggled yesterday is a massive mistake.

Losing this game IMO will be primarily on McLellan/coaching and Schultz if it happens.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Schultz is literally the worst d-man I've ever witness play for the Oilers. Please just waive him.

cordlessphone

Jul 19, 2011
He can't even keep on his feet for **** sakes is this a joke or what, Shultz can go to hell and so can the coaching staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad